Cheshire and Wirral Conservatives cover all five boroughs (Halton, Cheshire East, Cheshire West & Chester, Warrington and Wirral). We campaign to make our area fit for the future.
The Area Council comprises representatives from each constituency and elects the Area Management Team. We are the coordinating body between the Party's national board and local Constituency Associations in Cheshire and Wirral.
The Area Management Team is responsible for helping Constituency Associations to grow, co-ordinating activities and the efficient management of resources within each Area.
Cheshire and Wirral Area Officers:
The Cheshire and Wirral Area officers are elected annually by members of the Area Council.
Following the Annual General Meeting on 29 September 2021 the area officers for the year ahead are:
- Area Chairman - Kate Vaughan
- Area Deputy Chairman (Politics & Campaigning) - Lee Evans
- Area Deputy Chairman (Membership & Finance) - David McNeilage
- Additional Officer - Cllr Janet Clowes
- Additional Officer - Cllr Wendy Maisey OBE
Cheshire East Borough
- Crewe & Nantwich - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Congleton - email@example.com
- Macclesfield - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tatton - email@example.com
Cheshire West and Chester Borough
- Eddisbury - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ellesmere Port & Neston - email@example.com
- Weaver Vale - firstname.lastname@example.org
- City of Chester - email@example.com
- Wallasey - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wirral South - email@example.com
- Birkenhead - Management@cheshireandwirralconservatives.org.uk
- Wirral West - firstname.lastname@example.org